Monday, February 9, 2009

THE REAL ME

Gickr helps you to pimp your myspace
pimp your myspace

i am ASHLEY TOLENTINO ABOY, i am super imaginative,stars are mine,i cant sleep without a blanket,i don't like to be over accessorized when it comes to the way i dress, a shirt, and a pair of pants will do.

I THINK:
I’ve finally come to the point in my life where I’m happy with myself,& know that I don't have to change or be a certain way for people to like me anymore.
I’m just fine & if someone doesn’t think I am,I don’t care.

IF I DIE TOMORROW,
there will be people who have totally different memories of me. To one person I might be the bitch who thought she was better.
To another person I might be the ugliest person on this planet. To her I might be the gorgeous, lucky girl who she despised because I was spoiled rotten.
To another girl I might be the girl who got really good grades, so jealousy erupted.. To him I might be the girl with the annoying laugh.
To another guy I could be remembered as the girl who wasn't anything to him. Maybe I'll be remembered as the girl who was always on her phone,
or the girl my roommate disliked. But none of that matters, you know why? By my best friends I'll be remembered as the girl with the contagious laugh and
the girl they would go to if they ever needed anything.

BEING A BITCH FOR ME MEANS:
I stand up for myself and my beliefs. I stand up for those
I love. I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do
things my way. I won't compromise what's in my heart, I
live my life my way. I won't allow anyone to step on me, I
refuse to tolerate injustice. It means I have the courage &
strength to allow myself to be me. So try to stomp on, douse
my inner flame, squash every ounce of beauty I hold within.
YOU WON'T SUCCEED. And "if that makes me a bitch, so be it."
You don't need to know everything about me as long as "I KNOW WHO I REALLY AM."

if you’re afraid of criticism.
say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

(:ASHLEY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment