Sunday, February 8, 2009

FAIRYTALE of MINE


Kailanman - akuztikz

It started with "Hi, ako nga pala si *****...remember mo pa ba? Tumawag lang ako...ala lang." hehe..we had a lot of fights, bullcraps and all but it didn't keep us from loving each other. Cough! Cough! haha. I've been hurt so many times, I've been told a thousand lies, I've cried a million times before and it really did made meMANHID and of course, I got scared in loving but you never gave up trying and telling me how much you love me....I don't think I'm someone you can actually show to everyone or someone you can be proud of. I make mistakes, I have regrets, and I act like I'm a lot smarter than I actually am I cry, I laugh way too loud, and things just seem to get to me. Basically, I'm saying that I'm not perfect but when I'm with you, I forget that, and it just doesn't matter anymore. You're the first thing I think about when i wake up in the morning and the last thing i think about before I go to sleep. Just thinking about you puts the biggest smile on my face and my heart beats faster and faster. Evry love song I listen to, i think of you. I didn’t know that you can actually smile without any reason at all! He gets me smiling even when it hurts, nothing really measures what my*** is worth. Everytime I say I love you...I'm really trying to say so much more than those three little words. I'm trying to say you mean more to me than anyone else in the world. I'm trying to let you know that I adore you and that I cherish the time we spend together. I'm trying to explain that I want you and that I need you and that I get lost in wonderful thoughts every time I think about you. And each time I whisper "I love you", I'm trying to remind you that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Although we are not able to be with one another right now, don't give up, for the words 'I love you' has true meaning and holds all my feelings. Just have faith and hold on. And I can't imagine living any other way; even if I can't see you everyday, your voice echoes in my head, your love remains in my heart...I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! All the good things, all the bad, all the mistakes, all the surprises, all the imperfections, all of it...just because they're yours. . . . I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. . . thanks for coming into my life --*****

No comments:

Post a Comment